St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a passionate a BC/BE Developmental Behavioral Pediatrician to join our dedicated team of physicians providing excellent care at St. Luke’s University Health Network.
St. Luke’s pediatrics department is growing and expanding our offering of services. We are seeking providers who are excited by growth and new opportunities. Join our physician and advanced practitioner at St Luke’s Developmental Pediatrics! Volume is high in this busy practice and we are actively recruiting to expand access for our patient population. Help us shape the future of pediatric services in our region through the addition of new pediatric subspecialists, new locations and increased inpatient capabilities!
- The Department of Pediatrics consists of inpatient, primary care and specialty care providers across a variety of practice locations. The current inpatient unit is an 18 bed unit located at St. Luke’s University Hospital in Bethlehem, PA.
- Pediatric volumes have grown significantly over the past few years and the service line is actively looking to expand pediatric services within the community through the addition of a new 8 bed PICU and new pediatric subspecialists.
- Robust base of seven pediatric primary care practices spread across ten locations as well as three pediatric clinics.
- Growing OB department with nearly 4,000 deliveries per year.
- 23 bed Level III NICU located at St. Luke’s University Hospital in Bethlehem, PA, 8 bed Level II NICU at St. Luke’s Allentown Campus and NEW 26 bed Level III NICU opening January 2020 at St. Luke’s Anderson Campus.
To learn more about our Pediatrics program, please visit www.slhn.org/pediatriccareers
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Substantial compensation and a rich benefits package, including malpractice insurance, health and dental insurance, & CME allowance
- Starting bonus
- Work/life balance & flexibility
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Professional support and growth within the network
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities