Employed Rheumatology Practice in California's Sunny Central Valley
First California Physician Partners, a statewide multi-specialty group affiliated with Tenet Health, is recruiting for a full-time rheumatologist. Huge demand for services ensures a rapid buildup and long-term career opportunity.
- Collegial and supportive group that provides autonomy in making medical decisions
- Competitive income package with 1st year salary guarantee plus wRVU production, paid time off, generous CME allowance and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Group manages all administrative duties for physicians including marketing, staffing, billing/collection, etc. allowing physicians to focus on providing quality care.
- Light inpatient call at Doctors Medical Center of Modesto to be shared with existing rheumatologist
- In-clinic infusion center
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound machine
- Electronic Health Record
Modesto, California is a community of 220,000 residents with a primary service area of 500,000 people and a tertiary care service area of 900,000. This is a family-oriented community with affordable housing and a variety of schools located roughly an hour drive from San Francisco Bay. This central location provides very easy access to the Bay Area, Napa/Sonoma, Lake Tahoe, Mammoth, Yosemite, the California Delta Waterway and more.
Candidates must be Board Certified or Board eligible with clean record and good references. Please send CV for immediate consideration.
Doctors Hospital of Modesto was opened on July 7, 1962, by a group of local physicians. In 1979, to better reflect its full scope of services, Doctors Hospital of Modesto was renamed Doctors Medical Center.
A $72 million expansion allows Doctors Medical Center to meet the growing health care needs in the areas of trauma, cardiology, high-risk obstetrics, neonatal intensive care, neurology and oncology.
Today, Doctors Medical Center has established itself in the Central Valley as a provider of quality medical care and treatment.
The 465-bed, multispecialty hospital is part of Tenet HealthSystem, a nationwide provider of health care services. Doctors Medical Center is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, is licensed by the state of California and is an approved provider of benefits for many insurance plans in addition to Medicare and Medi-Cal.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.