CRNA - Medford, Wisconsin
Aspirus Medford Hospital & Clinics is seeking a highly motivated and compassionate CRNA to join their busy practice located in the beautiful rural community of Medford, WI.
- Join a well established and experienced group of 4 CRNAs
- .8 FTE every other week (1 or 2 nights of call during work week depending on your weekend call rotation). Please call to discuss.
- Call schedule averages 1 of 4 weekends
- Diverse case load including General Surgery, Ortho, Podiatry, ENT (including healthy pediatrics), OB/GYN, Urology and Dental
- Enjoy working closely with Day Surgery and Surgery departments to provide a great surgical experience for the patients you serve.
- Position requires DEA License
- Desired Skills: Peripheral Nerve Blocks such as interscalene, supraclavicular, axillary and popliteal
- Desired experience with spinals and labor epidurals. Would be willing to train.
- Potential for Leadership Opportunities.
Aspirus has been named by IBM Watson Health as one of the Nation’s Top 15 Health Systems, based on analysis of overall organizational performance. We are a system of 8 hospitals and 60 clinics that spans over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Currently, over 470 providers are located throughout the system and have the opportunity to affect approximately 604,000 lives.
Medford, Wisconsin is a quiet, safe small town community in north central Wisconsin with a strong light industrial base offering a reasonable cost of living. Live on a private lake 8 miles from the hospital for less than $250k! Excellent school system and only 45 minutes to Wausau and Marshfield and 2.5 hours to Minneapolis/St. Paul. For More Information, Visit http://medfordchamber.org/
Aspirus Medford Hospital is a 25-bed, non-profit critical access hospital that is accredited by the Joint Commission.
Aspirus Medford Hospital ranks among the TOP 100 Critical Access Hospitals in the nation as identified by iVantage Health Analytics! There are 1,300 Critical Access Hospitals in the United States. At Aspirus Medford Hospital and Clinics they take their role as a health care provider and steward, promoting health, wellness, and giving back to the communities they serve seriously.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|