Pediatric Nurse Practitioner for Maine East High School
Advocate Children’s Hospital (ACH) / Advocate Medical Group (AMG) is seeking a Pediatric APN leader with initiative, creativity, collaboration, and a desire to work in school based health at Maine East High School in Park Ridge. The role will include oversight and management of VFC (Vaccines for Children) program, grant funding, and onsite lab. We are seeking a candidate who is interested in coming up with innovative ways to care for these students from a preventative medicine perspective!
About this role:
- Exclusively an outpatient role
- 5-12 daily office visits
- Three exam rooms, laboratory, provider workspace, reception, breakroom, room for mental health consultation
- Specialties on site: Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine, Mental Health
Hours: 32 hours per week; the clinic is only open M-F, closed with school closures but open through the summer
- Spend time seeing adolescents for well visits, sick visits, counseling, and preventative care
- Serve as a liaison to the school staff, district, IDPH & Everthrive partner organization and primary care providers
- Basic Lab functions—Fingerstick, Urinanalysis, Lipid Panel
- Vaccine Administration
- Pelvic Exams
- May be required to perform CMA or RN tasks as well
If interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Emilee Gabrielson, Emilee.email@example.com
Integrated approach. Convenient locations. Lifelong relationships.
Advocate Medical Group (AMG) is a physician-led medical group providing primary care, specialty services, medical imaging, outpatient services and community-based medical practices throughout Chicagoland and Bloomington/Normal.
Advocate Medical Group is part of Advocate Health Care, the largest health system in Illinois and one of the largest health care providers in the Midwest.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|