Psychiatry + Medical Director Role in Memphis, TN
The Oaks at La Paloma offers a comprehensive residential treatment program with the time-tested FRN model of integrated treatment, patient-centered care and individualized plans. We offer medically supervised detox, a full spectrum of therapies and recreational activities, as well as relapse prevention planning.
In addition to providing residential treatment services in Memphis, FRN provides outpatient treatment. Based on an award-winning treatment model, the outpatient program at Foundations Memphis is a group-oriented program that offers staff and peer support, psychiatric evaluation and assessment, medication management, group therapy and life skills classes, integrated with 12-Step principles.
- Part Time Position as Independent Contractor
- 2 - 5 hours per week on site
- Opportunity to work long term with patients in a high quality program, which promotes provider team collaboration and outstanding patient-centered care for recovery.
- Clinical duties to include:
- Supervise Nurse Practitioners doing direct patient care
- Meet with Nurse Practitioners monthly
- B/C in General Psychiatry
- DEA-X waiver a plus, but not required
- Tennessee license or the ability to obtain
The Oaks at La Paloma’s 10-acre campus is a comforting place to begin a life in recovery. Here you find comprehensive co-occurring treatment along with amenities and recreational opportunities including a state-of-the-art recording studio, making this a unique treatment experience. Because the staff is trained in the Foundations Recovery Network model of treatment, each client receives an individualized treatment plan created to meet their unique addiction needs.
The Oaks is part of Foundations Recovery Network. Our programs have been cited as the “gold standard” in the behavioral health industry, classified in the top 5 percent of treatment programs, according to the Dartmouth Psychiatric Research Center.
Treatment Programs Offered at The Oaks at La Paloma:
- Integrated treatment for substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, PTSD and psychological trauma
- Medically managed detox
- Mental health primary treatment
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intervention assistance, sober escort and travel support services
- Active alumni program and nationwide Heroes in Recovery community
- Comprehensive addiction assessment and psychiatric evaluation
- Physician-directed medication management
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy using stages-of-change approach
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) and Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) for trauma resolution
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Relapse prevention and continuing care planning for long-term success
- Family program offering monthly intensive psychoeducational and experiential sessions
CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS, OR TO APPLY!
Avis Corbett | In-house Physician Recruiter
Universal Health Services | Foundations Recovery Network
O: (629) 208-5538 | M: (615) 714-8985
Connect with me on LinkedIn
The Oaks at La Paloma is owned and operated by Foundations Recovery Network, a subsidiary of Universal Health Services.