Fellowship Trained Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician Opportunity- Greensboro, North Carolina
Join the Clinical Staff at Cone Health Moses Cone Hospital with Employment and Faculty Opportunity from Wake Forest Baptist Health.
- The hospital features a Level II Trauma Center, Primary Stroke Center, and an Accredited Chest Pain Center. The Emergency Department’s annual volume is 30K pediatric patients and 90K adult patients.
- Clinical Hours at the Medical Center in Greensboro, Cone Health, can be supplemented with Supervisory Teaching shifts at Brenner Children’s Hospital.
- Research not required, but opportunities are plentiful.
- No overnights!!
- A well-established Pediatric Emergency Medicine program, characterized by a high-volume, large catchment patient population.
- Practice with other Pediatric consultants, including Pediatric ICU and Pediatric inpatient care team, and an array of pediatric sub-specialists.
- Build on your PEM fellowship, with opportunities for management of both critically and chronically ill patients.
- Stay involved with bedside teaching and lecturing opportunities; for APP, medical students, and residents at local and regional conferences.
- Enjoy a supportive, Patient-centered work environment with robust Imaging, Pharmacy, and Ancillary team involvement.
- Superior Salary with Incentive Bonus pay structure, and parity in a stable Community-based, Academic Emergency Medicine setting.
- Greensboro is centrally located in North Carolina’s picturesque heartland. The state’s third largest city, Greensboro is the perfect place to live, with excellent schools, a wide array of restaurants and attractions and a cost of living 10% below the national average.