I/P Medical Director - General Psychiatrist - Bloomington, IN - $350,000+ Yearly Earning Potential!
Psychiatry + Medical Directorship
$356,000+ yearly earning potential!
Bloomington Meadows Hospital is seeking to recruit a Psychiatrist to serve our programs for children and adolescents, ages 6 – 17, using a variety of elements to provide an individualized, well-rounded treatment plan. The team of professionals at Meadows is comprised of board-certified physicians and master’s level clinicians for both adult and youth acute inpatient care. Bloomington is home to the beautiful campus of Indiana University, and ranked #1 “City for Work-Life Balance”, by FORBES.
- Full Time position
- 80% Adult & Child/Adolescent Psychiatry + 20% Medical Directorship duties
- Monday - Friday work schedule
- Clinical duties include: admissions, daily care of assigned patients, treatment team leadership, day time call
- Medical Director duties include: supervision of Medical Staff on day-to-day operations, OPPE/FPPE, regulatory compliance, oversight of Tele-psychiatry, and supervision of NPs
- Base Compensation + Bonus Potential + Medical Directorship Stipend
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits Plan
- Malpractice Insurance, Paid Time Off, CME, 401k
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in General or Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
- Ability to obtain IN medical license
Bloomington Meadows Hospital is a private behavioral health facility offering a wide range of general and specialized services for children, adolescents and adults struggling with emotional, behavioral and or addictive disorders. Full service Continuum of Care programs include inpatient hospitalization, intensive outpatient services and outpatient clinic services. The team of professionals at Meadows is comprised of board-certified physicians and master's level clinicians for every treatment program.
Meadows is located in Bloomington, just 50 miles south of Indianapolis. Bloomington is home to the beautiful campus of Indiana University, with more than 42,000 students. The city has rich and diverse cultural attractions, many public and private educational systems, affordable housing and sports and recreational activities to meet the interests of all ages. With a population of nearly 84,000, the City of Bloomington ranks as Indiana's sixth largest city. Bloomington is the County Seat for Monroe County, which has a population of 165,577. Read more about our bright future by downloading a copy of "From Cutters to Coders", which allowed Bloomington to be named Indiana Community of the Year.
CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO APPLY!
Avis Corbett | In-house Physician Recruiter
Universal Health Services | Bloomington Meadows Hospital
O: (629) 208-5538 | M: (615) 714-8985