IN I/P Child-Adolescent Psychiatry Opportunity with Medical Directorship! $350,000+ Yearly Earning
Serve our psychiatry programs using a variety of elements to provide a well-rounded treatment plan. Our acute inpatient program uses expressive therapies, as well as, medication management & education.
- Full Time position
- Clinical Psychiatry - 80%
- Medical Director duties - 20% (includes oversight of IOP & tele-psychiatry services + supervision of medical staff & PNPs, regulatory compliance, OPPE/FPPE)
- Monday - Friday work schedule
- Duties include: admissions, daily care of assigned patients, treatment team leadership, day time call
- Child/Adolescent & Adult case load
- In-Patient Setting
- Base Salary + Medical Director Stipend + Productivity Bonus Potential + Sign On Bonus - $350,000+ yearly earning potential
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits Plan
- Malpractice Insurance
- Paid Time Off, Relocation Allowance if moving, 401k
- CME Time & Financial Assistance
- Independent Contractor arrangement can be considered, if desired
- Board Certified or Board Eligible General or Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Indiana Medical License or ability to obtain
Bloomington Meadows Hospital is a private behavioral health facility offering a wide range of general and specialized services for children, adolescents and adults struggling with emotional, behavioral and or addictive disorders. Full service Continuum of Care programs include inpatient hospitalization, intensive outpatient services and outpatient clinic services. The team of professionals at Meadows is comprised of board-certified physicians and master's level clinicians for every treatment program.
Meadows is located in Bloomington, in the southern region of Indiana, just 50 miles south of Indianapolis. Bloomington is home to the beautiful campus of Indiana University, with more than 42,000 students. The city has rich and diverse cultural attractions, many public and private educational systems, affordable housing and sports and recreational activities to meet the interests of all ages. With a population of nearly 84,000, the City of Bloomington ranks as Indiana's sixth largest city.
CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO APPLY!
Avis Corbett | In-house Physician Recruiter
UHS Behavioral Health Division
O: (629) 208-5538 | M: (615) 714-8985