Advanced Practice Provider- Family Medicine- Part Time
Advanced Family practice provider for 3 days a week ( 24 hrs per week) at the new Ladysmith Prevea Health Center in Ladysmith WI beginning Jan 2019
Brief Description of Job Responsibilities:
The nurse practitioner is an advanced practice nurse prepared to deliver primary health care services to patients, families and groups emphasizing the promotion of health and prevention of disease. The scope of responsibilities includes collaborating and coordinating with physicians and other health professionals regarding clinical practice, education, consultation, research and program development.
ADVANCED NURSE PRACTITIONER
1. Registered nurse in the State of Wisconsin.
2. Graduate of a master's level nurse practitioner program.
3. Certification through ANCC or ANA.
4. Certified in the State of Wisconsin as an Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber or certification eligible, obtaining
certification at the first opportunity.
5. Maintains current CPR certification, ACLS certification desirable.
6. Experience requirements may vary.
1. Graduation from an accredited physician assistant program.
2. Licensed by the State of Wisconsin.
3. Certification from the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
4. Maintains current CPR certification, ACLS certification desirable.
5. Experience requirements may vary.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|