Practice Medical Director
The Iora Health model of care changes everything. Will it change you?
Iora Health is a Boston, MA-based company with one mission: to restore humanity to health care. Our aim is simple: to deliver robust, dynamic primary care that transforms our patients’ lives. We are seeking full time primary care Medical Director’s to join our practices in the Greater Phoenix, AZ area. As an Iora physician, this position will work closely with the Market Medical Director to play a critical role in both care delivery and ongoing practice innovation.
Iora has a network of primary care practices where we take the time to know our patients as true individuals, and proactively provide the care, support, and inspiration they need to live their best life. Our practices offer smaller panel sizes, no billing or coding, and the opportunity to lead systemic change in health care delivery while working with a true team. We are a fast-paced, fresh-thinking, high-growth company building a better model of health care delivery.
- Deliver care through traditional face-to-face visits as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g. phone, email, groups, home visits, video chat).
- Great opportunity to work with a medically complex population in an integrated setting.
- Our care team includes health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners and behavioral health specialists.
- At Iora health, a team of health coaches, who, based on a community health worker or promotora model, build strong relationships with patients, help patients set self-management goals, improve self-efficacy, and support clinical work.
- Lead systemic change by building relationships with outside medical consultants, hospitalists, emergency room providers, etc to market the practice model to new patients and stakeholders.
- Iora Health offers competitive compensation and benefits including PTO, CME, malpractice insurance, 401K and much more.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatrics required.
- Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in the state of Arizona.
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members and revel in ambiguity is an essential attribute.
- Candidates with work experience outside of medicine, and those with other advanced degrees or specialization, are encouraged to apply, as are recent residency program graduates.
- Spanish language fluency highly preferred but not required.
Qualified candidates may submit their CV to Stefan Marquis, Physician Recruiter at Stefan.firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about Iora Health, please visit www.iorahealth.com.
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare and those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, and the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier and healthier. Our patients get a team that respects and listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, and it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.