Medical Director - Outpatient
Iora Health is a Boston, MA-based company with one mission: to restore humanity to health care. Our aim is simple: to deliver robust, dynamic primary care that transforms our patients’ lives. We are seeking a full-time Medical Director to join our Dartmouth Health Connect practice in Hanover, NH. As an Iora physician, this position will work closely with the Market Medical Director to play a critical role in both care delivery and ongoing practice innovation.
- Full-time Outpatient opportunity
- Deliver direct patient care through traditional face-to-face visits as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g. phone, email, groups, home visits, video chat).
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a medically complex geriatric patient population in an integrated setting.
- Our care team includes health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners and behavioral health specialists.
- Our practices offer smaller panel sizes and the opportunity to lead systemic change while working with a true team.
- Iora Health offers competitive compensation and benefits including PTO, CME, malpractice insurance, 401K, stock option plan and much more.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required. Geriatrics fellowship preferred.
- Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in the state of New Hampshire.
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members is an essential attribute.
To learn more, please e-mail CV to Fatema Khorakiwala, Sr. Physician Recruiter at email@example.com or call
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare and those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, and the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier and healthier. Our patients get a team that respects and listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, and it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.