Medical Director Position in Scenic Cape Cod
Iora Health is seeking a Medical Director to join our practice in scenic Hyannis. This is a fantastic leadership opportunity that includes a combination of administrative and clinical work providing value-based care while working with a true team.
- Part-time (0.8FTE) outpatient opportunity.
- Deliver care through traditional face-to-face visits as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g. phone, email, groups, home visits, video chat).
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a medically complex geriatric patient population in an integrated setting.
- Our care team includes health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners and behavioral health specialists.
- Lead systemic change by building relationships with outside medical consultants and stakeholders.
- Iora Health offers above market compensation and comprehensive benefits package including PTO, CME, malpractice insurance, 401K and much more.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatrics required.
- Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in the state of Massachusetts.
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members is an essential attribute.
Located on Nantucket Sound within the town of Barnstable, Hyannis has earned a reputation as the “heart” of Cape Cod. The Hyannis area beckons with sandy beaches, a hometown Main Street, seaside art shanties, museums, restaurants, and ample opportunities to get out on the water. There's plenty to keep the little ones entertained including mini golf and a carousel on Main Street and loads of places to stock up on ice cream, snacks and penny candy at the Kandy Korner.
To learn more, please e-mail CV to Fatema Khorakiwala, Sr. Physician Recruiter at email@example.com or call 617-580-2129. To learn more about Iora Health, please visit www.iorahealth.com.
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare and those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, and the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier and healthier. Our patients get a team that respects and listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, and it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.