Iora Health is a Boston, MA-based company with one mission: to restore humanity to health care. Our aim is simple: to deliver robust, dynamic primary care that transforms our patients’ lives. We are seeking a part-time Primary Care Physician to join our multi-disciplinary practices in Denver, CO.
- Full-time outpatient opportunity providing clinical coverage at our Denver area practices.
- Deliver care through traditional face-to-face visits as well as non-visit based interactions (phone, e-mail, groups, home visits, video chat etc).
- Support staff includes Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Behavior Health Specialists and Health Coaches.
- Great opportunity to practice autonomously and lead systemic change.
- Collaborative work environment geared towards patient-centered care.
- Iora Physicians enjoy the benefits of smaller panel sizes and closer relationships with patients and a transparent EMR system.
- Liaison with outside medical consultants, hospitalists, emergency room providers, etc to market the practice model to new patients and stakeholders.
- Iora Health offers competitive compensation and benefits including PTO, CME, malpractice insurance, 401K and much more.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine, Geriatrics or Family Medicine required.
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members (who have a wide range of professional training) by working without ego and with strong collaborative spirit is an essential attribute.
- Spanish language proficiency a plus but not required.
Qualified candidates may submit their CV to Stefan Marquis, Provider Recruiter at Stefan.firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about Iora Health, please visit www.iorahealth.com.
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare and those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, and the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier and healthier. Our patients get a team that respects and listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, and it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.