Gastroenterology - Nebraska
Creighton University School of Medicine (CUSOM) and CHI Health has exceptional Gastroenterology services in Nebraska. CHI Health is seeking a quality driven, patient–centered Board Certified or Eligible Gastroenterologist to join our rapidly expanding multi-specialty groups in Omaha, Nebraska, as well as with our Kearney, Nebraska location. Both communities offer high quality living, amazing work life balance and multitudes of activities
CHI Health Creighton University Campus Bergan Mercy – Omaha, Nebraska
This Opportunity Offers:
- Combined Academic and Clinical settings. CUSOM Gastroenterology Fellows.
- ERCP and EUS; Advanced Procedures. Collaboration with our Bariatric program
- Flexible Practice With the Ability to Pursue Both Clinical and Procedural Interests in a Growing Division
- Experienced, Well-Respected Gastroenterology providers; with Advanced Practice Clinicians on the team
- Referral Center for Gastroenterological Surgery; with ASC and Endoscopy Center
- Three Established IBD Specialists
- On-site, Gastroenterology Specific, Surgical, Interventional Radiology, and Pathology Services
- Access to an Extensive, Established Primary Care Network of Over 200 Physicians
- Two Year Income Guarantee + Relocation Allowance + Benefits
CHI Health Good Samaritan Hospital - Kearney, Nebraska
This Opportunity Offers:
- ERCP with spyglass capabilities, Hi Definition EGD, colonoscopy, EUS with linear and radial scopes, dedicated fluoro, CO2, and Manometry/pH impedance equipment, Pill cam. Well-resourced endoscopy suites
- Provation reporting/imaging system
- Hi-Definition Scopes and equipment
- Exceptional Anesthesia support, MAC
- Pre and post procedural areas for patient care. All recovery done in GI lab
- Only ERCP service in 200 mile radius
- Hospitalist/Intensivists; full breadth of specialty
- Beautiful clinic located in professional suite on hospital grounds
- Academic affiliation with Creighton University School of Medicine. Adjunct faculty potential
- University town - home to University of Nebraska at Kearney (UNK)
- J1 and H1b Candidates welcome
Omaha is Nebraska's largest city with more than 860,000 residents in the metropolitan area. Housing and cost of living are well below the national average. Omaha has a strong and vibrant business community, and the city is home to five Fortune 500 companies including ConAgra Foods, Union Pacific Railroad, and Mutual of Omaha. We are home to the NCAA College World Series, the 2012 Olympic Swim Trials and the world renowned Henry Doorly Zoo. Greater Omaha has a strong system of public and private schools. We are also fortunate to have a wide array of public and private institutions of higher learning.
In a survey done by Kiplinger's Personal Finance magazine (May 2012), Omaha was ranked as the #1 city in the "10 Great Cities to Raise Your Kids". Omaha was also recently named one of the nation's "2011 Best-Value-City in America" to live, work and play by Kiplinger magazine. No matter your preferences, Omaha truly is a first-class destination!
Council Bluffs, Iowa
Council Bluffs is a city grounded in history with an eye on the future. Nestled between the Missouri River and the picturesque bluffs of southwest Iowa, Council Bluffs is a community of approximately 65,000 people. We have the best of both worlds - small town feel with big city amenities minutes away across the Missouri River. In Council Bluffs, you will find appealing neighborhoods, great schools and an excellent cost-of-living. For outdoor enthusiasts, we offer hiking trails, fishing, hunting, gaming, boating, skiing, biking; for those who prefer to stay indoors, we have concerts, casinos, musicals, opera, symphony, museums, festivals and much more!
CHI Health Clinic, sponsored by Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), is the largest faith-based healthcare system in Nebraska and southwest Iowa. A growing multi-specialty network of highly-skilled medical providers, CHI Health Clinic offers primary and specialty care at more than 100 locations throughout the Omaha metro locations and in smaller communities throughout Nebraska and Southwest Iowa. CHI Health Clinic employs nearly 600 physicians and advanced practice clinicians representing more than 40 specialties. As the primary teaching partner of Creighton University’s health sciences schools, CHI Health and CHI Health Clinic are committed to teaching the health professionals of the future.
Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), a nonprofit, faith-based health system formed in 1996 through the consolidation of four Catholic health systems, expresses its mission each day by creating and nurturing healthy communities in the hundreds of sites across the nation where it provides care. One of the nation’s largest health systems, Englewood, Colo.-based CHI operates in 18 states and comprises 102 hospitals, including four academic health centers and major teaching hospitals and 30 critical-access facilities; community health-services organizations; accredited nursing colleges; home-health agencies; and other facilities that span the inpatient and outpatient continuum of care. In fiscal year 2016, CHI provided $1.1 billion in financial assistance and community benefit -- a 13% increase over the previous year -- for programs and services for the poor, free clinics, education and research. Financial assistance and community benefit totaled more than $2 billion with the inclusion of the unpaid costs of Medicare. The health system, which generated revenues of almost $15.9 billion in fiscal year 2016, has total assets of approximately $22.7 billion.
Our Core Values – Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence