Join an Established Family Medicine Practice that has been
Serving the Community for 25 Years
• Employed position with a great benefits package
• Comprehensive base salary in the 75th percentile
• up to $125,000 student loan repayment
• Join an established practice and patient base
Norwalk, Ohio is located midway between Cleveland and Toledo, in an ideal setting that offers the best of both worlds; close proximity to all the amenities of a large metropolitan area and the low-cost, low-stress environment of a family-oriented Midwestern community. We enjoy a sense of ownership in our future, outstanding public and private schools, a vast array of housing options, and 10 minute commutes to work. Within a short drive you can access:
- Fine dining, shopping, world class cultural offerings, professional sports, large theater districts, & acclaimed museums.
- The boating, fishing, & entertainment amenities of the Lake Erie Islands Region, one of America’s most popular vacation destinations.
- Over a dozen colleges & universities.
Fisher-Titus Health serves Huron County and contiguous communities with the latest medical advancements and provides the area’s 70,000 residents with a full continuum of personalized care. FTH is a diamond in the rough in today’s business and healthcare marketplace. We enjoy continuous growth, $200 million in new construction, strategic planning with successful results, and an outstanding relationship between administration and our well-trained medical staff. Fisher-Titus Health has demonstrated high physician and employee retention rates.
A non-profit acute care community hospital, Fisher-Titus is the nation's “showcase” Smart Hospital--an exciting, all-digital, cutting-edge technology that greatly enhances the efficiency and safety of inpatient care.
Fisher-Titus Health has been recognized with numerous awards including:
- One of the Nation's Top 100 Best Places to Work in Health Care by “Modern Healthcare” magazine for three consecutive years
- HealthGrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award TM
- Arbor Award for Exceeding Patient Expectations
- Top 100 national ranking by Home Care Elite
- Commission on Cancer Accreditation with Commendations
- Several HealthGrades 5-Star clinical rankings
- Five-time recipient of Hospitals for Healthy Environment’s H2E Partners for Change Award
- Fully accredited Chest Pain Center, Primary Stroke Center, & Level 3 Trauma Center
- Awarded "Most Wired" designation among United States hospitals each year since 2012
- "A" Hospital Safety Score by the Leapfrog Group