Cardiothoracic Surgeon - Mercy Heart and Vascular Hospital in St. Louis County, Missouri
Mercy Clinic in St. Louis, Missouri is seeking a Board Certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join an established and busy practice at Mercy Hospital St. Louis. This practice is powered by a team of two Cardiothoracic Surgeons, one Thoracic Surgeon, five Physician Assistants, and full support staff. Ideal candidate will possess minimally invasive and robotic experience.
Mercy Clinic supports Mercy Hospital St. Louis, which is a 979-bed fully accredited teaching facility in West St. Louis County. Attached is Mercy Heart and Vascular Hospital, a nine level, 340,000-square foot hospital dedicated exclusively to the prevention, detection and treatment of heart and vascular diseases.
Mercy Heart Hospital St. Louis provides:
- Level 1 Missouri Time Critical Diagnosis STEMI Center
- High volume of Cardiac and Thoracic cases
- Support of 26 board certified, integrated Cardiologist
- Robotic thoracic surgery, MAZE, TAVR and ECMO
- Research, clinical trials and new technology development
- Cardiology Hospitalist Program, eICU and EPIC Electronic Health Records
This Cardiothoracic Surgeon position includes:
- Mercy Clinic employment with a highly competitive income guarantee
- A large referral base from integrated Clinic physicians to build a busy practice
- Opportunities to be involved in research, clinical trials and new technology development
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME
- Relocation assistance and malpractice insurance
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group and is a part of Mercy Health, the fifth largest Catholic health care system in the nation. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals employing 40,000 coworkers and more than 2,500 physicians.
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2018, 2017 and 2016 by Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy Clinic’s East community is comprised of 5 hospitals, 349 practices, and over 867 physicians in the St. Louis and surrounding communities.
For more information, please contact: