Cardiothoracic Surgeon - Heart and Vascular Hospital on Campus of Mercy Hospital St. Louis
Mercy Clinic in St. Louis, Missouri, is seeking a BE/BC Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join an established and busy practice at the Heart and Vascular Hospital on campus of Mercy Hospital St. Louis. This practice is powered by a team of two Cardiothoracic Surgeons, one Thoracic Surgeon, five Physician Assistants, and full support staff. Ideal candidate will possess minimally invasive and robotic experience.
Mercy Clinic supports Mercy Hospital St. Louis, which is a 979-bed fully accredited teaching facility in the Creve Coeur township of West St. Louis County. Attached is Mercy Heart and Vascular Hospital, a nine level, 340,000-square foot hospital dedicated exclusively to the prevention, detection and treatment of heart and vascular diseases.
- Level 1 Missouri Time Critical Diagnosis STEMI Center
- High volume of Cardiac and Thoracic cases
- Support of 26 board certified, integrated Cardiologist
- Robotic thoracic surgery, MAZE, TAVR and ECMO
- Research, clinical trials and new technology development
- Cardiology Hospitalist Program, eICU and EPIC Electronic Health Records
This Cardiothoracic Surgeon position includes:
- Mercy Clinic employment with a highly competitive income guarantee
- A large referral base from integrated Clinic physicians to build a busy practice
- Opportunities to be involved in research, clinical trials and new technology development
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME
- Relocation assistance and malpractice insurance
- Physician Wellness Programs
Mercy Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery groups are a part of Mercy Clinic, a physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Mercy hospitals and clinics are located in excellent neighborhoods with public and private schools, five-star restaurants, music venues, professional sports, shopping, parks, hiking and biking trails, an international airport, and more!
For more information, please contact: