Internal Medicine Physician - Mercy Clinic Creve Coeur in St. Louis County, Missouri
Residency Stipend, Commencement Bonus, and Student Loan Payment Programs
Mercy Clinic is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join a premiere medical group practice, Mercy Clinic Internal Medicine Creve Coeur, in St. Louis, Missouri. This group is powered by four internal medicine physicians, two nurse practitioners, and a full support staff.
Mercy Clinic Internal Medicine:
- Large shared Suite with 5 Physicians and 2 Nurse Practitioners
- Central location at the intersection of I-270 and I-40; 1 mile from Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Nurse-on-Call Program for afterhours and weekend call
- Research and teaching opportunities with Mercy’s own IM Residency Program
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
This Position Offers:
- Residency Stipend for early commitment
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Payment Programs
- Competitive compensation model
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Professional liability coverage
- Qualification for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
Mercy hospitals and clinics are based in St. Louis County and surrounding communities near excellent neighborhoods, public and private schools, restaurants, hiking and biking trails, and more.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organization in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, please contact:
Megan Sievers, MHA, FASPR
Physician Recruiter – Mercy Clinic East Community
314-364-3840 | Fax: 314-364-2597
Megan.Sievers@Mercy.Net | mercy.net