Physician (FT), Hematology/Oncology
Comprehensive cancer treatment means access to top-notch specialists, the right tools, choices, and support. Southwestern Vermont Regional Cancer Center (SVRCC) has all of these and more. The SVRCC is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer, a distinction granted to only the top 25 percent of cancer centers nationwide.
Partnership is Powerful Medicine: SVRCC and Dartmouth-Hitchcock
SVRCC is enhanced through an affiliation with the Dartmouth-Hitchcock, home of one of only three National Cancer Institute-Designated comprehensive cancer centers in New England. This link offers access to some of the most advanced specialty services available anywhere. For instance, genetic counseling allows families to make the best treatment decisions, sometimes before cancer even appears.
Southwestern Vermont Healthcare is actively recruiting for a full-time Oncologist in Bennington, VT.
• BC/BE in Hematology/Oncology
• Eligible for State of Vermont medical license
• Eligible for Federal DEA Registration
The financial package includes a market competitive base salary. A full benefit package is available which includes both moving expenses and assistance with student loan repayment.
Bennington County offers easy access to many outdoor activities such as mountain biking, skiing, hunting, fishing, and hiking. There are also a variety of school options in the community.
Picture yourself working at SVMC...
- Vermont Business Magazine’s 2015 Best Places to Work
- Medicare’s highest rating in Vermont and New Hampshire
- Vermont’s First Magnet Hospital
Picture yourself living in Vermont…
- Recognized by the Wall Street Journal, Yankee Magazine and the National Center for Arts Research
- Named among one of the vibrant communities in the U.S.
- Culturally rich with art galleries, performing arts and museums
- Award winning restaurants, world-class outdoor activities and shopping