Excellent EM opportunity to join our team in Nashville
Howard Memorial Hospital in Nashville, AR, is a 20 Bed Critical Access Hospital. The hospital is thriving and has achieves very high Patient Satisfaction scores for their patient care in both the ED and by the hospitalists!
About the Emergency Department:
- Level IV Trauma Center
- 11,500 Annual ED Volume
- 8 bed ED
- 12 and 24hr shifts available (6-6)
- EMR: Electronic T-System
- Backup includes: Cardiology, FM, GS, Helipad, Hospitalist, Ortho, Peds, Radiology (X-Ray and Ultrasound), and Urology
- Dedicated ED Medical Director to help you be successful!
- BC/BE in EM, FM, or IM with EM experience
- Current ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications
- 3rd Year EM and FM Residents welcome to moonlight
NES Health also provides the Hospital Medicine team so you can be assured of a smooth handoff and maintaining a high standard of continuity of care for your patients.
NES Health has been physician owned, directed, and managed for over 40 years. Since 1975, our core beliefs of Quality, Integrity, People, and Value have allowed us to foster relationships with Physicians, NPs, and PAs that provide excellent care in Emergency and Hospital Medicine.
Working with NES Health will prove to be a different experience than what you have seen with the larger groups. We take pride in developing relationships and value our providers as a person and with respect – not just a commodity used to generate revenue. Physician owned, directed, managed, NES Health helps you attain your career aspirations through leadership, education, and mentoring required for you to advance as an emergency medicine professional.