Fannin Regional Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to provide full-time services at a Hospital Affiliated Clinic.
- Employed position
- Step into a busy, established Practice
- Office space ready and available
- Shared reception
- Office located only 6 miles from Hospital
- Practicing physicians and new grads welcome to apply
Comprehensive Compensation Package May Include:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Incentive/Productivity Compensation
- Full employee benefits
- Commencement Bonus
- Stipend for the remainder of Training
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- CME and more!
Nestled in the foothills just over an hour north of Atlanta
(easily accessible by four-lane highway), Fannin County has long been a vacation
destination, and now Blue Ridge and its neighboring communities are growing
steadily with new permanent residents. In fact, Fannin County was recently
ranked one of the nation's top ten fastest growing counties (measured by new
With a crime rate almost 50% below the national average, and an
unemployment rate also well below the national average, Blue Ridge is a great
place to establish a practice, raise a family, and enjoy the great outdoors.
Fannin Regional Hospital is an award winning 50-bed community
hospital with a new ICU and three large ORs (two of them new), a new microscope
suitable for ENT work, and thyroid instrumentation already on hand.