Multi-Specialty Group Seeking Radiologists in Northern California
Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group is a physician owned 375 member multi-specialty group with 30+ specialties and 20+ care centers, serving communities east of San Francisco in California’s Central Valley for over 70 years.
- One Neuroradiology position and one Breast Imaging position
- Location: Modesto, California
- Basic diagnostic procedures
- No interventional procedures
- Breast Imaging training or experience required for Breast Imaging position
- Collegial thirteen member department
- Call is shared equally
- Majority of overnight call covered by teleradiology
- EPIC Electronic Medical Record
- Flexible schedule
- Stable and growing group
- Some shifts in nearby Stockton may be required
- Multi-specialty care center with 108 providers, including large primary care base
- On-site imaging, lab, and urgent care
Compensation and Benefits:
- Industry leading compensation and benefit package
- Sign-on incentives
- Annual 401(k) gift
- Early partnership with no buy in
- Annual CME and dues allowance
- No expense for malpractice or tail coverage
- Annual profit sharing
- Annual individual performance bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance coverage
- Close proximity to the Bay Area but dramatically lower cost of living
- Short driving distance to Yosemite, wine country, Lake Tahoe, Monterey
- Centrally located with quick access to skiing, hiking, surfing, and entertainment venues of various types
- Rapidly growing communities
- Excellent school options
- Average of 260 days of sunshine annually
Modesto is a multi-cultural, family oriented community in California’s Central Valley. Cultural amenities include The Modesto Symphony Orchestra, Central West Ballet, and the Gallo Center for the Arts, a focus of entertainment and educational activities.
Phone: (866) 454-6853
Fax: (209) 550-4892
Sutter Health-Affiliated Gould Medical Group is a physician-owned 380 provider, multi-specialty group located in the heart of California’s Central Valley. Gould Medical Group has been providing services to residents in Stanislaus and San Joaquin counties for over 60 years. Affiliation with Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, Sutter Health, and area hospitals gives Gould Medical Group physicians access to modern facilities, advanced technology, and ease of practice in a doctor-friendly atmosphere.
Modesto offers the diversity and facilities of a metropolitan city, but still maintains an atmosphere of old fashioned hospitality. Modesto is the 15th largest city in California with a population exceeding 200,000 people and is also the seat of Stanislaus County.
Centrally located on Highway 99, Modesto is easily accessible from throughout California. West of the valley and over the coastal mountain range lies the San Francisco Bay Area, a 90-mile drive from Modesto. Eastward are the foothills that house the famed Gold Country Mother Lode and lead to the majestic Sierra Nevada mountain range and Yosemite National Park.
Modesto is a vibrant community proud of its citizens, great traditions, educational opportunities, and multicultural lifestyles. Modesto is blessed year round with mild weather and some of the world's richest soil.
Links to more community information