Breast Care Services Physician
Summit Health Breast Care Services is seeking an experienced physician or fellowship trained breast surgeon to join their team. Position will include coordinating care for patients in various stages of cancer and benign breast diseases.
- Works closely with Plastic Surgeon
- Procedures in office and OR
- PA in the office and available for OR
- Close proximity to Medical Oncology, Surgery Center, and Radiology
Qualifications and Licensure/Certification
- Extensive experience in breast care preferred
- Fellowship trained as Breast Surgeon required for new graduate
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Option to perform Ultrasound Guided Core Needle Biopsies
- Built in referral base
- Option to perform genetics
- Highly competitive salary and educational loan repayment
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Generous allowances for CME, Dues, and Relocation assistance
- Option for 4-day work week
For confidential consideration contact:
Jessica Stought, Provider Recruiter
Summit Health is a non-profit network of healthcare providers committed to improving the health and well being of our neighbors in Franklin County and beyond.
Many professionals are drawn to work and live in Franklin County and surrounding communities because they can fulfill professional goals in a setting where natural beauty is abundant, an affordable cost of living makes a beautiful home attainable and a strong sense of community makes for the perfect setting to raise a family.
Summit Health, the leading healthcare organization in the area, boasts two award-winning hospitals, specialty services, urgent care clinics, and a cancer treatment center. Using leading-edge technology, our team provides leading care so our community members don’t have to travel. There are many needs for compromise in life, but a fulfilling career that allows you to enjoy your personal life should not be one of them. Thank you for your interest in joining our organization.
Nestled in the Cumberland Valley of south-central Pennsylvania, Franklin County is just a short trip from major east coast cities, including Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
Although conveniently located, once you arrive, you may not find reason to leave. With a ski resort, nationally acclaimed golf courses, state parks, mountain views, modern downtowns, fine eateries, and wineries, Franklin County offers a wide variety of recreational and cultural opportunities.
Summit Hospitalists strives to be the premier program providing hospital based medical care in Franklin County. In partnership with specialists, nurses, primary care providers and other support staff we will develop a comprehensive, evidence supported plan of care for all of our hospitalized patients. Together, we will be the provider of choice for those people requiring specialized hospital care.
Summit Hospitalists is a group of physicians committed to the comprehensive care of patients hospitalized in Chambersburg or Waynesboro Hospitals.
We are committed to…
- Delivering compassionate, respectful and evidence based hospital care to our community residents and any person who is in need of our services.
- Communicating our plan of care to the patient and their family or support persons.
- Collaborating with primary care physicians, specialists and other providers to coordinate the delivery of quality medical care across the health care system.
- Adapting to the constant changes in medicine relying on the best medical evidence and the Society of Hospital Medicine’s core curriculum.
- Working with Summit Health administration to provide efficient and cost-effective care while maintaining the highest medical standards.