RWJBarnabas Health is seeking Vascular Surgeons for Employment in NJ
RWJBarnabas Health is seeking a BE/BC Vascular Surgeon with skill set encompassing both endovascular and open procedures to join our expanding clinical team in the desirable Jersey Shore region. The multidisciplinary team is comprised of vascular surgeons along with specialists from both Interventional Radiology and Cardiology in a collaborative approach to the treatment of patients with peripheral vascular disease. As part of the largest integrated health system in New Jersey, opportunity for teaching and leadership development, along with clinical research is also available.
All vascular procedures will be conducted at Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch NJ and Community Medical Center in Toms River NJ. Based at the famous Jersey Shore, this role provides the chance to practice in a highly sought after area near beautiful beaches, top-notch schools, and charming suburban neighborhoods. This opportunity also provides the ability to build a “comprehensive” vascular program with most work completed on an ambulatory basis.
As the largest integrated health care delivery system in New Jersey, RWJBarnabas Health offers competitive compensation and a robust benefits package including health, life, disability, and malpractice insurance, 401k/retirement, plus PTO and added time off for CME.
More about the position:
- Outpatient location in close proximity to both hospitals with ample space and equipment on site
- New Cath lab at MMC to encompass all peripheral vascular work with additional Interventional Radiology Suite
- Successful candidates will work on minor office-based procedures to larger, complex hospital-based procedures
- Robust referral network
Successful candidates will be:
- ABVM BE/BC in Vascular Surgery
- NJ licensed or eligible for licensure in NJ
- Team oriented and excited about the prospect of building a new Vascular Surgery program
About Vascular Surgery at RWJBarnabas Health:
At our facilities, we offer extensive treatment options for those patients who are suffering from a vascular issue. Our circulatory systems are complex and unique to every individual. Our board-certified vascular surgeons and specialists use the latest, innovative diagnostic technologies to determine what issue our patients are facing and map out an effective course of treatment.
Just some of the vascular disease treatment options we offer include:
- Endarterectomy (removing plaque from artery)
- Angioplasty (widening of compromised artery)
- Carotid artery disease intervention
- Endovenous Ablation (laser treatment of diseased vein)
- Aneurysm Repairs (surgery, stent grafts, catheters)
- Hemodialysis access (placement and management)
- Vena Cava Filter placements or removals
- Vascular Bypass
- Chemotherapy port procedures (placement and removal)
- AAA Therapies (open, hybrid, endovascular)
- Foot care (to treat poor circulation)
- Wound management (including limb salvage)
We also offer comprehensive screening and counseling programs for patients that are confronting their vascular issue. Often, these patients must take additional steps to manage their vascular health on a day-to-day basis—whether that be through medication, diet, or lifestyle changes. Our engaged professionals will ensure that these patients have the education and resources they need to manage their care and minimize the effects of vascular disease.
To learn about this and other positions, please contact Annelise Catanzaro, Director of Physician Recruitment at RWJBarnabas Health directly via e-mail: Annelise.Catanzaro@rwjbh.org or phone: (862) 217-1489. Thank you!
Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus is a fully accredited acute care hospital dedicated to providing the finest medical and healthcare services to the residents of Ocean County and the surrounding areas.
As part of Barnabas Health, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus serves the Ocean and southern Monmouth County region from its convenient location on Route 9 in Lakewood and through health and wellness programs at The Center for Healthy Living on 198 Prospect Street in Lakewood.
A full range of ultra-modern diagnostic and treatment services are available at Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus in all major specialties: medical-surgical programs including the latest advancements in laser and arthroscopic surgery, emergency and trauma care, cancer and diabetes care, inpatient dialysis, rehabilitation programs and occupational medicine.
Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus also offers a full array of wellness programs. Our ever-growing series of health education programs, lectures, screenings and support groups aims to promote wellness for every member of the family, as well as business and industry.