University of Maryland Shore Regional Health, a member of the University of Maryland Medical System, is seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join its thriving practice in Easton, Maryland, which is located on Maryland’s beautiful Eastern Shore.
- Practice has a well-established referral base and is highly respected in the community
- Centralized office locations close to UM Shore Medical Center, Chester River Hospital Center, and Ambulatory Surgery Center
- In house procedural suite, as well as in house allergy and audiology
- Direct access to large academic university resources
- Health System employee
- Competitive Salary with incentive
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations, which offer family friendly neighborhoods, gourmet restaurants and shopping. This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester, Kent, Queen Anne’s and Talbot counties includes the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown. UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of preventative medicine, diagnosis and treatment.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud to support an environment of diversity.
UM Shore Regional Health offers physicians a growing career at a top-notch and comprehensive medical organization including three hospitals, a freestanding Emergency Center and a host of outpatient sites and services throughout the five-county region (Caroline, Dorchester, Kent, Queen Anne’s and Talbot counties). Equally appealing is the outstanding quality of life afforded by charm and amenities of small-town living on the Chesapeake Bay.
UM Shore Regional Health's three hospitals – UM Shore Medical Centers at Chestertown, Dorchester and Easton -- offer a combined total of 214 licensed beds:
Located in Talbot County, UM Shore Medical Center at Easton is a 132-bed acute care facility that includes the CARF-accredited, 20-bed Requard Center for Acute Rehabilitation; a Primary Stroke Center; a Birthing Center; the UM Center for Diabetes & Endocrinology; and the Breast Center.
UM Shore Medical Center at Dorchester is a 49-bed, acute care facility located in Cambridge. Through Shore Behavioral Health Services, the hospital provides comprehensive mental health and substance abuse programs on an inpatient and outpatient basis.
Serving primarily Kent and Queen Anne’s counties, UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown is a 31-bed acute care facility with a newly renovated state-of-art Emergency Department, surgery services and multi-specialty inpatient and outpatient services.
University of Maryland Medical System(UMMS) and University of Maryland Community Medical Group (UMCMG) provide physicians comprehensive support services that allow you to focus on quality patient care while achieving your professional goals. As a UMCMG physician, you'll have many opportunities to grow, collaborate and be rewarded financially. Having grown to a multihospital system that has genuine impact throughout our State, our twelve hospitals and numerous ambulatory centers offer you a choice of practice locations from urban to suburban and rural. We invite you to explore being part of a team that delivers a special blend of expertise, innovation and caring in each community we serve.
Additional benefits to being part of the UMCMG Family:
- Comprehensive and competitive salary for you and your staff.
- Sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement
- Competitive benefits package including health, dental, retirement plan, malpractice with tail, CME and more.
- One of the largest private, nonprofit health care providers in the mid-Atlantic region
- Focused on High-Value-Healthcare through innovation and discovery
- Sharing of teaching, research and specialty expertise at our academic medical center
Together, we're building an extraordinary model of integrated care delivery. And because of our partnership with the University of Maryland School of Medicine, we are among the leaders in medical discovery and education. For physicians looking to advance their career, there is just no place like it.