TELE-MEDICINE PSYCHIATRIST – MEDICAL DIRECTOR
Diamond Healthcare is currently seeking a state licensed psychiatrist for a Medical Director Tele-Psychiatrist position in New Mexico.
This position will require weekly tele-medicine visits for oversight and clinical support; preferred days are Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursdays during the morning hours for the senior adult outpatient program. No weekend, evenings, or holidays.
This is a contract position requiring 16 - 20 hrs. /month with the potential to increase in the future. Physical on-site visits are required 1 to 2 times per year, expenses are covered for these visits.
- MD/DO or international equivalent
- BC/BE Psychiatry
- Unencumbered New Mexico License
- Experience in Tele-Medicine
Celebrating Over 30 years in business, Diamond Healthcare is a behavioral health management and consulting company. We own or operate over 80 psychiatric programs in 29 states, and have numerous positions for which we are seeking well trained Psychiatrists.
About Diamond Healthcare
Behavioral health issues—whether it’s addiction, mental illness, anxiety or other problems—affect millions of lives. But getting the right treatment and care can be difficult. Our goal is to bring top professionals and high quality behavioral healthcare to individuals and communities everywhere.
The Diamond Healthcare Advantage:
- Teamwork – Each role is essential to the success of our programs. Diamond employees know that even if they aren’t directly treating the patient, they are still affecting patient care.
- Cutting Edge Care – Our multidisciplinary teams work across the country in small rural hospitals to large urban facilities. We continually seek new courses of treatment in order to return patients to a higher quality of life and provide the best opportunity for recovery.
- Ethical – Our commitment to professionalism and ethical patient care starts at the top. The work we do here has long-term and wide reaching affects for our patients and their families and we don’t take that lightly.
- Results Oriented – We are committed to increasing the knowledge and skills of our team. From in-depth annual trainings, a leadership program, annual service awards, and opportunities for internal promotion, Diamond employees have the access they need to grow in their profession.
- Experienced – Diamond has over 30 years of experience in the field, and we’re still expanding the reach of quality behavioral health care and our array of services.
Diamond is looking for professionals who embrace the recovery process, are excited to collaborate with a multi-disciplinary treatment team and are committed to delivering the highest quality patient care possible.