Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have a Voice
With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be—on patient care and outcomes.
Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you. As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change. When you’re ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You’ll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country. As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Seeking BE/BC Family Medicine or Med Peds
- Average daily census from 8-12
- No procedures or vents, and the Emergency Department runs codes
- 7 on/7 off with night availability for the rare emergency C-section
- Certification in Neonatology resuscitation required
- Must be able to perform well baby exams and circumcisions
- Currently offering Incentive Bonus
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
HSHS Holy Family Hospital – Greenville, IL
- HSHS Holy Family Hospital is a not-for-profit 42-bed, full-service facility, providing residents with inpatient, outpatient, emergency, OB, surgery, physical therapy, and mental health services
- Located in Greenville, just a short drive away from downtown St. Louis and the Mississippi River. It is truly a “modern” small town, hailed as “a Norman Rockwell town” and “a town for all seasons.”
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you’re looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life—contact us today. Come grow with us!