Physician Opportunity in Springfield, OR
We are a national wound management company that partners with hospitals to manage the outpatient wound care centers. We are almost 800 centers strong nationwide seeing more than 330,000 patients per year! In 2016, the Healogics Patient Satisfaction rate of 93% is based on 21,470 returned surveys or 27% of the patients who were surveyed. We have a 93% healing rate when recommended course of treatment was completed!
You can see if we have a center near you on our website: www.healogics.com
WE ARE LOOKING FOR LEADERS!
We have current opportunities for physicians with leadership skills who are interested in our Medical Director opportunities.
WHAT WE WANT:
DYNAMIC providers with leadership skills, great communication and true believers in providing quality care to their patients
- because you'll be seen as the leader in the community
- because you'll be seen as the expert
- because we want to heal patients
We have a current opportunity for a clinical medical director for our outpatient wound center on hospital campus. We are excited to share this opportunity with you as this is with one of our best hospital partners who is vested in the success of the program! Healogics is looking for a dynamic medical director to help us develop this program and lead this center with us! We are looking to find a physician leader with great communication and team building skills, and a true believer in providing quality care to their patients! This would be an opportunity for those with or without wound care experience as we offer wound care training to all our clinicians, which include HBO certification.
The patient population are generally geriatric, diabetic, and bedbound rehab patients. Our Medical Directors work with a team (1-3) nurses and tech at each facility who will assist in running an efficient practice while providing the best care to our patients.
Our comprehensive approach is to provide wound patients with efficient and proper wound care at the wound center to avoid loss of limbs, reduce incidence of recurrence and get the patients comfortable and stable. And so our approach has resulted in fewer hospitalizations, a reduced likelihood of prolonged or permanent disability, and an improved quality of life. The medical management portion of the practice also involves addressing the underlying cause of the wound, such as nutrition, and making recommendations to all the other members involved such as the primary care providers, nutritionist and physical therapists.
Why partner with Healogics Specialty Physicians:
- Monday - Friday, regular business hours
- No on-call, no overnights, no weekends
- Training Provided
- Malpractice and tail provided
- Compensation for full time permanent is salary+ shared revenue productivity based
- Benefits provided for part or full time, which include medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life, 401k (matched), CME stipend
Must have the following:
- Board Certified MD/DO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Clean clinical back ground and history
- Must have active unrestricted Medical license in respective state
- Ability to provide the medical oversight of clinical care delivered within assigned Healogics Wound Care Centers
- Ability to collaborate with the AVP to develop and implement plans that assure CPGs are followed, desired clinical outcomes are achieved, Physicians are supported in their practice and problems are resolved
Healogics Specialty Physicians is a division of Healogics that recruits, hires, and supports physicians and nurse practitioners who work in the wound centers. As a HSP provider, you will be part of a rapidly growing network of wound care professionals dedicated to healing wounds with the best means available. HSP supports all Wound Care Center Providers with a comprehensive training program which includes HBO certification, a mentorship with an experienced regional medical director and ongoing support from and access to medical leaders. Healogics is dedicated to employing providers to lead the Wound Care Center Team and improve the quality and access to all patients in the community who suffer from non-healing wounds.
McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center is your community healthcare provider; a 113-bed facility with inpatient, outpatient care, diagnostic, medical, surgical and emergency care. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We're 218 healthcare professionals strong. We are partially physician-owned and offer a Level III Trauma Center. And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home. McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by a partnership that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital’s medical staff.
- Licensed beds: 113
- Physicians: Active: 233; Courtesy: 125
Recognition Awards for Quality
• Accredited by The Joint Commission
• Accredited Chest Pain Center
• Silver Beacon Award ICU
• Electroneurodiagnostics Technology Accreditation
• Nuclear Medicine Accreditation
• Radiology/Cat Scan Accreditation
• Level III Trauma Center
• Vascular Lab Accreditation
• Echocardiogram Accreditation
• The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval:
Disease-Specifi c – Wound Care
• The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval:
Disease-Specifi c – Hip & Knee Joint Replacement