Assoc CMO in Chicago, IL - Hospital Leadership + Clinical Psychiatry Opportunity - No Weekend Call
Associate CMO + Clinical Psychiatry Opportunity
Hartgrove Behavioral Health System, located in Chicago, is currently recruiting a Psychiatrist for a Hospital Leadership/Clinical Position. Past or current leadership experience is required. Excellent opportunity to lead and grow professionally!
Hartgrove is located just minutes from downtown Chicago. You can enjoy top sports teams, an internationally-renowned symphony orchestra, and live theater, thousands of restaurants, cultural diversity and outdoor fun with Lake Michigan, in your backyard.
- Full Time, Employed position
- 60% Clinical Psychiatry + 40% Associate Chief Medical Officer
- Inpatient Adolescent and Adult daily caseload
- Clinical duties include: admission evaluations, treatment planning, and daily care of patients
- Administrative duties include: Staff supervision, participation in executive administrative & clinical meetings, as needed, work closely with hospital’s CMO
- Competitive base salary with bonus opportunity
- Relocation allowance if moving, sign-on bonus
- Malpractice coverage
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Benefits, 401K with match
- Paid Time Off, CME
- Positive work environment with supportive administrative and leadership
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in General or Child/Adolescent Psychiatry, with an IL license or the ability to obtain
- This position will require treating both Adolescent and Adult Inpatient caseload
- This position requires past or current leadership experience
Hartgrove Behavioral Health System consists of a 160-bed acute care crisis stabilization, for-profit psychiatric hospital, treating children ages 3 through older adults, within 8 different inpatient programs. Hartgrove has one of the largest pediatric psychiatric programs in the State of Illinois, and are most proud to be the first and currently only hospital in the country, to have received the Joint Commission’s Disease Specific Certification designations for Neuropsychiatry and Trauma Services.
Hartgrove consistently ranks in the top 10 hospitals for Patient Satisfaction Scores out of almost 250 hospitals within Universal Health Services, our parent corporation.
Hartgrove is located in just minutes from downtown Chicago. You can enjoy top sports teams, an internationally-renowned symphony orchestra, and live theater, thousands of restaurants, cultural diversity and outdoor fun with Lake Michigan in your backyard.
Hartgrove Behavioral Health System is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS).
For more information, please contact:
Avis Corbett | In-house Physician Recruiter
O: (629) 208-5538 | M: (615) 714-8985
Universal Health Services, Inc.
More Than a Hospital - a Community of Care
Hartgrove Hospital, a 46-year community landmark, provides psychiatric treatment for adults, teens and children. In addition, the 136-bed hospital offers unique therapies for youth with problems related to traumatic brain injury or Neuropsychiatric syndromes.
Hartgrove Hospital also has specialty diagnostic and evaluation services for children and adolescents who exhibit sexually aggressive behavior.
Children and Adolescent Day Treatment Programs are also available in addition to intensive inpatient services.
Individual, group, family and specialty counseling services are available are available at Hartgrove Hospital’s Austin Family Counseling Center.