Staff Psychiatrist Needed in Waterbury, CT!
Diamond Healthcare is recruiting for a psychiatrist for a leading hospital system in Waterbury CT. This full-time position will be for the inpatient adult unit which currently is a 12-bed unit. This prestigious and well established hospital has two additional psychiatrists on staff.
Visa support for J visas and can consider H1B visas.
This will be primarily a traditional Adult inpatient position with rotating weekend on-call which is compensated. This position reports to the Department Chair. We do not require the incoming physician to be BC but should be BE and should have minimum of two years' experience.
The hospital is offering a very competitive and generous salary, with a complete benefits package including:
- CME time/Reimbursement allowance per year
- Health Insurance
- On-call compensation
- Paid malpractice
- 401K, retirement options
- Relocation assistance
This position is part of a major hospital system, located in a very nice community with easy access to Hartford and Springfield MA.
- MD/DO Residency Trained in Psychiatry
Saint Mary’s Hospital is a Catholic, not-for-profit, community teaching hospital that has been serving patients in Waterbury, CT and our surrounding communities since 1909. In 2016, Saint Mary's became part of Trinity Health Of New England, an integrated health care delivery system that is a member of Trinity Health, Livonia, MI, one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. From the moment you step inside, you'll notice what makes us different: the warmth and attentiveness of our physicians and nurses, the cleanliness of our facilities, and the way we make patients and their families feel that they are truly being cared for - like a member of our family.
Our commitment to patient safety and satisfaction, dedication to offering the latest in cutting-edge technology, and focus on providing high quality care at the lowest possible cost, makes Saint Mary’s an excellent choice for all your healthcare needs.
Saint Mary’s is proud to offer:
- A wide variety of medical services, educational classes, and patient resources;
- A Level II Trauma Center;
- The only pediatric emergency care unit in the region;
- Award-winning cardiac and stroke care;
- Advanced surgical services including three daVinci® Robotic Surgery Systems;
- Exceptional care that excels in quality, value, and safety; and
- Convenient satellites and affiliates extending from Waterbury to Cheshire, Wolcott, Naugatuck, Southbury, Prospect and Watertown.