100 % Outpatient Psychiatry Opportunity
OUTPATIENT OPPORTUNITY FOR PSYCHIATRIST
The Institute for Personal Development, Psychiatry & Behavioral Neurosciences Practice of DuPage Medical Group has an Outpatient opportunity for Psychiatrist offering lucrative compensation with flexible hours to encourage a healthy work/life balance.
State of the Art Mental Health Care Practice offering:
- 100% Outpatient Psychiatry Opportunity
- No Weekends, no On-Call
- Numerous locations across Greater Chicagoland and surrounding Suburbs.
Seeking talented, passionate, Psychiatrists to join an innovative treatment team of approximately 50 mental health practitioners which includes 12 Psychiatrists, 10 Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners and 27 full time Psychologists and Therapists.
Responsibilities: Psychiatrists are encouraged to focus on their clinical passions
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Medication management, and/or
- Psychiatrists schedule ONLY 1-2 encounters per hour depending on clinical preference
- You will have a personal relationship with the CEO and Administrative team so your voice is heard
- IL Physician License or ability to obtain license in Illinois, MD or DO
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- IPD staff will handle any credentialing and all Administrative demands
- Health, dental, life insurance plan
- Discounted Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Monthly education lectures
- Option to do consultations for extra pay
- Fun and supportive work culture and work-life balance
- Staff provide reception, scheduling, electronic same-day billing services, intake services
The Institute for Personal Development is a multidisciplinary outpatient psychiatric clinic that provides Psychiatric care, Psychotherapy, Functional Medicine and Primary care to our patients for individuals facing mental, emotional, physical and substance abuse issues. We are one of the largest private psychiatric practices in the Midwest.
With 9 locations throughout Chicago and surrounding suburbs, IPD is the leading Behavioral Health Care Practice in the area. We are seeking Talented Professionals to add to our growing organization!
Join a team with Strong Core Values
- Doing the right thing for patients and their health
- A healthy culture that honors the work life balance of Clinicians
- A business that pays clinicians at market rate
- An opportunity which allows clinicians to be paid for Entrepreneurship
- Team play is our culture
- Continued education to grow
Over our 27+ year history, the Institute for Personal Development has assembled a team of experienced, health professionals relentless in their devotion to helping individuals achieve enduring, long-lasting, mental, emotional and physical wellbeing. IPD has over 50 practitioners in 9 Chicagoland locations, providing Psychological, Psychiatric, and Functional Medicine Evaluations and treatment. We strive to look for root causes of conditions rather than just suppress symptoms and manage disease with medication. We know healing occurs through genuine human relationships and engagement with others. IPD treats each patient as a unique individual with psychological, biological, social and spiritual lives which need to be integrated in their care. We strive to apply the latest science-based diagnostics, assign the most appropriate clinicians with the latest advancements in psychology, psychiatry, brain science and functional medicine. In addition, at IPD we recognize that there is no substitute in caring for patients than spending TIME with our patients.
Founded in 1991 by Dr Ronald Wuest M.D., with a passion to provide the excellence in care, the Institute for Personal Development has now grown to become one of the largest and most progressive private mental health and functional medicine clinics in the country.
Organized in 1833, Chicago, also known as "the windy city," is the third largest city in the United States with a population well over 2.5 million people. Chicago is also the largest inland city in the United States. It is located in northeast Illinois, on the southwestern banks of Lake Michigan. The Chicago metropolitan area has a population in excess of nine million people.
Chicago has attractions too numerous to do justice in a simple list. Some of the more notable "must see" attractions include:
- The John G. Shedd Aquarium/Oceanarium, which offers the world’s largest indoor collection of aquatic mammals, reptiles, amphibians, and fish.
- The Lake Michigan shoreline with its numerous beaches, lagoons, harbors, and Navy Pier.
- The Lincoln Park Zoo, one of the oldest zoos in the country.
- Millennium Park, a combination of architecture, sculpture, landscape design, and a sophisticated outdoor concert venue offering numerous events.
- The Sears Tower, the fourth largest building in the world.
For more information about Chicago, click here.
Join one of the fastest-growing healthcare teams in Chicagoland and experience what superior care and innovation is all about. DuPage Medical Group is the largest independent, multi-specialty physician group in the state, providing physician-directed healthcare focused on quality, efficiency and access. Our team is comprised of more than 600 experienced physicians and 4,000 dynamic individuals who work collaboratively to transform healthcare for the thousands of patients we serve each day. We seek candidates who can help fulfill our mission to enhance the well-being of the patients we serve by providing the highest quality medical care available.
IPD provides services that are individualized for each and every client. It is important to us that our patients obtain positive results and improve their quality of life. Within treatment, we use traditional and complementary approaches with the highest level of clinical and ethical standards. Our team of clinicians is professional and well trained with scientific knowledge of useful treatment techniques. Such techniques can be used to assist individuals to cope with stressful situations in the home, workplace, school and community.