ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON - Connecticut
ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON- Join a well-established practice and enjoy instant volume
Join a busy, well established 4 surgeon practice in scenic eastern Connecticut located within minutes of the vibrant UCONN campus. Replacing a retiring physician with a healthy practice, this is an outstanding opportunity for a General Orthopedic Surgeon to benefit from a large regional referral base providing instant volume and even grow a subspecialty practice.
Enjoy the stability and resources of a large healthcare system and the local management of a community-based practice.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is a Physician-led practice with direct and open access to leadership and management. Affiliated with Hartford HealthCare, Connecticut’s largest integrated health care system, HHC MG employs more than 400 engaged providers practicing throughout CT and affiliated with HHC hospitals- some of the region's top hospitals in CT including Hartford Hospital, The Hospital of Central Connecticut, MidState Medical Center, Windham Hospital, Backus Hospital, and Charlotte Hungerford Hospital.
- Group includes 4 Physicians, 2 PA’s and 1 APRN
- Enjoy a new, modern, well-appointed office with high quality, patient focused staff located at Windham Hospital
- State of the art Operating Room capabilities at Windham Hospital including a robot
- High volume of patients in the region offers enormous growth opportunity
- Paid Call is 1 in 5
- Group owns its own Physical Therapy practice
- Outstanding compensation and high quality, low cost comprehensive benefits including generous paid time off, a robust retirement plan, CME reimbursement, LTD/STD/Life
Willimantic is located less than 2 hours from Boston, MA and less than 3 hours to New York City. This area offers four season activities with ready access to the shore, skiing, and golf. We are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems. The members of this group are like an extended family and truly enjoy spending time with each other.
If you’d like to learn more and speak with the group, please send your CV and best times to contact. Thank you, Clay
Clayton R. Tebbetts, FASPR
Physician Recruitment and Integration