Outpatient General Internal Medicine
Atrium Health, one of the most comprehensive public, not-for-profit healthcare systems in the nation, is actively recruiting dynamic, BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians to practice with our affiliate, Scotland Health Care System .
Details of the Opportunity:
- Atrium Health Employed Position
- Outpatient only general Internal Medicine practice
- Work schedule – 4.5 days/week; 8am-5p
- 1:4 shared call - after hours, phone call only
- Hospitalists handle admissions
- Strong, integrated health system support
- Practice conveniently located across the street from Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Atrium Health comprehensive benefits package includes an attractive salary, CME allowance, and Paid Time Off
- Base plus opportunity for WRVU based production bonus
- Family-oriented community with Affordable Cost of Living
- Willingness to help grow new practice
- Average patient panel – 18-23 patients/day
- Commitment to quality and excellent patient experience
Scotland Memorial Hospital was named one of the Top 49 Safest Hospitals in the nation according to Becker's Review and is also ranked a Four-Star Hospital by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. The four-star ranking places Scotland Memorial Hospital in the top 25th percentile in the nation for the quality care delivered to the Laurinburg community.
Laurinburg, NC is located 35 minutes from the golf resort of Pinehurst, 45 minutes from Fayetteville, and less than 2 hours from Raleigh, Charlotte, Wilmington, Greensboro, and Myrtle Beach.
Laurinburg and Scotland County are home to several festivals including the John Blue Cotton Festival a family oriented event offering activities for all ages, and the Scotland County Highland Games to name a few
For additional information, please submit Cover Letter, CV. Thank you for considering Scotland Health Care System!