Arkansas FP opening near Memphis
Forrest City Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join a local, independent practice.
- Join a successful, busy practice
- Established practice has been serving the community for over 30 years
- Call is extremely light
- Office space is available and ready
- Opportunity to take over practice in near future
- Experienced physicians and new grads welcome to apply
- U.S. BE/BC
- Clean background
Comprehensive Compensation Package May Include:
* Competitive Salary Package with Productivity Incentives
* Commencement Bonus
* Relocation Assistance & CME Allowance
* Medical Education Debt Assistance
* Stipend during Training
* Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Plan
* Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
* Professional Liability Insurance
- FCMC has been serving the residents of St. Francis and its neighboring counties for more than twenty-five years and offers emergency services, obstetrics, a nursery, pediatric services, cardiac services, imaging services, a GI/Endoscopy Lab, outpatient surgery, and laboratory services among others.
- The facility campus encompasses 55 acres including the adjoining physician office park, built in 1983.
Forrest City —A Great Place to Live, Work and Play
Forrest City gives you the best of two worlds.
- On the one hand, there’s a friendly, home-town community of almost 17,000 with a low cost of living and easy pace of life you’ll find easy to take.
- On the other hand, you’ve got easy access via Interstate 40 to nearby Memphis (45 miles) and Little Rock (85 miles), where you can experience fine dining, world-class entertainment, opera, symphony, live theater, museums and a zoo.
Recreation …and Play!
Since 1987, well over 100 bass weighing eight or more pounds have been caught in our lakes.
- If you enjoy the outdoors, we’ll show you the comfortable cabins, sylvan campsites, and beautiful trails of Arkansas’ largest state park, —and the fascinating geological formation known as Crowley’s Ridge, a natural treasure of flora unique to this part of the state.
- Excellent hunting and fishing for white-tailed deer and other game is available in the woods surrounding Forrest City and at nearby state and national wildlife management areas.
- We’ve got two beautiful country clubs with golf courses (and reciprocating memberships).
- Baseball and softball are available in our Municipal Sports Complex, and a sporting clays range nearby to challenge your marksmanship skills.
- Forrest City’s Mightymite Triathlon draws athletes and fans from all over the country
- Each year there’ a championship rodeo—one of the best in the delta—plus a hot-air balloon race, Bar-B-Q feast, and a bumper crop of other fun things to do.
- Forrest City area schools receive top priority from the community.
- The Forrest City School District educates approximately 5,300 students each year in grades K-12 at its modern, well-equipped facilities, which include computer labs, software, math manipulative and well-stocked libraries. Comprehensive special education and special services programs are also offered.
- All schools are fully recognized by the Arkansas Dept. of Education and all offer Gifted and Talented programs. On the elementary level, the district is one of only two in the state to offer a program of parent choice through a magnet school system.
- Also located in Forrest City is East Arkansas Community College, which offers a variety of associate degrees, as well as an accredited nursing program.
- Through a cooperative agreement with Arkansas State University, EACC is also able to offer upper division and graduate level courses.