I/P General Psychiatrist - Grand Rapids, MI
Forest View Hospital brings over 40 years of experience to the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of behavioral health issues. As a part of our continued success and growth, we are seeking qualified PMHNP applicants to join our outpatient Medication Management Clinic team.
- Full Time, Employed position
- In-Patient & PHP setting
- Monday - Friday work schedule
- Reasonable Call Requirement
- Adult & Adolescent Patients (age 13 & up)
- Average Case Load 15-20, includes admissions
- Duties include:
- Initial psychiatric evaluations
- Medication Management
- Drive the Treatment Team
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- 401k and Roth 401k,
- Education reimbursement,
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- CME hours & financial assistance
- B/C or B/E General Psychiatrist
- Licensed in the State of Michigan, or ability to obtain
Forest View Hospital: https://forestviewhospital.com/about-us/
FOREST VIEW HOSPITAL:
Forest View Hospital is a private psychiatric facility serving children, adolescents, and adults, and is located seven miles southeast of downtown Grand Rapids. The hospital is licensed by the State of Michigan, and fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Forest View Hospital provides free assessments 24-hours a day, acute inpatient psychiatric treatment, partial hospitalization, and outpatient medication management.
he Medication Management Clinic is dedicated to providing outpatient medication management to the community. The clinic works closely with Forest View Hospital’s Inpatient and Partial Hospitalization programs to provide short-term medication management for discharged patients, to assist with the transition to a community provider. The clinic is located in the lower level of Forest View Hospital. New clients needing a psychiatric evaluation can be referred to the clinic by their doctor’s office, therapist or call independently to schedule an appointment.
Our Psychiatrists and Certified Nurse Practitioners offer psychiatric evaluations and medication management for adults, adolescents and children. Our experienced staff routinely treats the following conditions, including but not limited to:
• Bi-polar Disorder
• Anxiety Disorders
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
• Psychotic Disorders
• Autism Spectrum Disorders
- 30 miles east of Lake Michigan
- 200,000 population
- Located on the banks of the Grand River
- Diverse economy based on healthcare, IT technology, manufacturing
- Headquarters of Spectrum Health, Bissell, GE Aviation and more
- Approximately 1 hour from Kalamazoo & Lansing
- Home to Grand Rapids campus of Michigan State University College of Medicine, a 4 year training program
- Thriving arts & entertainment city
- Gerald R Ford International Airport operates 8 passenger airlines
FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO APPLY, PLEASE CONTACT ME!
Avis Corbett | In-house Physician Recruiter
Universal Health Services | Forest View Hospital
O: (629) 208-5538 | M: (615) 714-8985
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Forest View Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services.
Dedicated to excellence and innovation in behavioral health care, Forest View Hospital is a 108-bed private psychiatric facility located seven miles southeast of downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan. Licensed by the State of Michigan and fully accredited by JCAHO, Forest View brings over 30 years of experience to the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of behavioral health problems. Hospital services include an acute inpatient psychiatric program as well as a partial hospital program that provides six hours of structured, intensive treatment Monday through Friday.
Forest View Hospital is committed to providing comprehensive treatment for all types of mental illness. Because we believe that each person is unique, all treatment is individually designed to meet the specific needs of each person. The focus of treatment is practical and solution focused with an emphasis on symptom reduction and the learning of healthy coping skills.
In addition to general adult and child and adolescent psychiatric services, specialty programs have been developed for individuals with eating disorders, trauma disorders and co-occuring disorders (substance abuse).
Housing for the family members of patients at Forest View is available at the Ronald McDonald House located just a few miles from the hospital.
Forest View Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS).Visit our website at http://forestviewhospital.com/ and a Grand Rapids website at http://www.experiencegr.com/