NP/PA - Occupational Health/Family Medicine - Rhinelander, Wisconsin
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant who likes to provide a variety of patient care while engaging and educating people in both clinical and non-traditional settings.
- Majority time (0.8 FTE) – 32 hours/week, No call
- Partner with employers in preventing disease and promoting wellness through understanding the unique work environments.
- Meet with employer’s management teams, provide medical expertise for emergency action plans, medical first response programs, etc.
- Provide primary care, acute care, wellness and preventative services for employees and family members at the work site
- Ages 18 months and older, no childhood immunization or well child check-ups
- Treat and manage work related injuries and illness. Assist employees and employers in return to work programs by assessing and facilitating recovery.
- Provide occupational health services
- Services include employment physicals, hazmat physicals, respiratory clearance exams, DOT medical examinations, and related services.
- Experience required
Aspirus Business Health is dedicated to providing workplace health solutions with services designed to build a healthier, more productive workforce.
We partner with employers to customize health and wellness services to meet the company’s unique culture and specific needs. Employers have access to a comprehensive menu of solutions to help them:
- Decrease health care costs
- Increase productivity
- Decrease absenteeism
- Engage people in healthy living
This integrated care model provides well-coordinated, evidence based care and services via on-site/near site clinics, wellness programs, occupational health services and employee assistance programs.
Aspirus has been named by IBM Watson Health as one of the Nation’s Top 15 Health Systems, based on analysis of overall organizational performance. We are a system of 8 hospitals and 60 clinics that spans over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Currently, over 470 providers are located throughout the system and have the opportunity to affect approximately 604,000 lives.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|