Associate Chief Hospitalist
Ensuring Success From The Start By Investing In You
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? Sound Physicians is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. As healthcare becomes more complex it takes a resilient leader to collaborate and find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients every day. We’ve made deep investments in our learning & development team who have a host of material to accelerate onboarding and mentorship to ensure colleague success in new roles.
- Customized learning platform geared toward physicians at all stages of their professional and personal development
- Contributions are valued and rewarded through concentrated efforts and deep investments in our people
- Specific tools focused on gaining insight into individual performance quality, satisfaction, and other key outcomes
Here For You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. As an Associate Chief Hospitalist, we know you will add tremendous value to the organization as you are afforded the autonomy to make program-scale decisions and develop innovative solutions that make Sound an employer of choice for providers and partner of choice for hospitals. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
- Path to Partnership program for employed physicians that provides additional incentives
Join A Collegial Practice Where You Will Thrive
Framingham Union Hospital - Metrowest is a 459-bed, community hospital serving 26 communities in the Boston area. Lead this team of 18 providers, including 3 advanced practitioners and a clinical performance nurse. The Associate Chief position offers a combination of clinical and administrative time, option for growth within Sound, and full benefits to include paid time off.
- Board certification or board eligible in internal medicine required
Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential? Apply today!
Location and Lifestyle
The town of Framingham, with a population of 65,000, is located midway between Boston and Worcester and is the hub of the Metro-West region. Framingham offers a unique blend of urban and rural qualities. The vibrant retail area along Route 9 lies close by quiet residential areas and the town common. The major town employers are primarily medical, retail, educational, business and biotechnical activities with some manufacturing as well. Framingham offers recreational activities of all sorts for its residents from the many organized team sports leagues to the nationally renowned Garden in the Woods. Framingham unites for numerous municipal celebrations throughout the year, with a major focus on Flag Day activities in June