HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Dermatologist to join our specialty team in the Los Angeles-metro community of clinics. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Position is Full-Time: Monday – Friday
- Practice general Dermatology in a busy clinic setting; diagnose and treat various skin conditions
- Perform in office procedures including biopsy, cryotherapy, excisions, electrodessication/curettage, and other dermatological and light cosmetic procedures
- Average Daily Patient Census: 18-20 patients
- Unrestricted California State Medical License
- Current California DEA certificate
- BC/BE in Dermatology
- Minimum 1-2 years general medical Dermatology experience preferred
- EMR proficient
HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner. As of June 30, 2016 HealthCare Partners provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients. HealthCare Partners leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.