DaVita Medical Group is looking for Per Diem Urgent Care Physicians to join our team in Glendora, CA (San Gabriel Valley). The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Take shifts out of our Glendora or Pasadena Urgent Care that is open 24-hours/365 days per year
- Full range of shifts available: Day, Weekend, Evening and Overnight
- Avg census 1-2 patients per hour
- Treat adult and/or pediatric patients of all ages
- Generally, six other providers working at peak times (Pasadena)
- Central Telemetry, 26 patient rooms
- Additional on-site services include: Cardiology, Infusion Clinic and Wound Care
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- ACLS and PALS certification
- Comfortable with Lacerations and I&D
- Comfortable working evening, overnight or weekend shifts
- Previous Urgent Care experience
- Spanish fluency
DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington. A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner. As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group’s teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients. DaVita Medical Group’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.