Primary Care Physician - Per Diem
HealthCare Partners is looking for a Per Diem Physician to join our Primary Care team in the South Bay. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Outpatient setting only
- Schedule: Shifts will vary as needed
- Established patient panel; primarily adult/senior base
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 18 - 20 patients
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BE/BC in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
- At least 2-4 years primary care experience, managed care background preferred
- EMR Proficient
- Excellent patient care and time management skills
We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.