Urgent Care Physician
HealthCare Partners Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Glendora, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
- Join four Physician and two NP/PA Providers at our Glendora Urgent Care Center!
- Work six, 12-hour shifts per two-week pay period (options for block scheduling and additional shifts)
- Avg about 2 patients per hour
- Urgent Care hours are 8am-8pm, 7 days per week
- Two exam rooms per provider
- Recently renovated clinic space
HealthCare Partners Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- At least 1 of experience in Primary Care or Urgent Care
- Ability to work weekend shifts as needed
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!