Physician, Primary Care
DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Henderson. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs. New grads are welcomed to apply.
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you a few minutes to complete! You may also contact Keisha Taylor, Clinician Recruiter, directly at (702) 304-5763 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8:00 am-6:30 pm
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 35-45/day
- No call
- Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- ACLS/PALS certifications
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- At least two years of experience in Primary Care
- Comfortable being a collaborating provider for Advance Practice Clinician(s)