Opportunity for Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for Private Practice 30 miles from Portland, OR Metro
PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join a newly acquired private practice that has been the primary health care resource in the community of Woodland, Washington for over 50 years. The clinic is located in Old Woodland, with easy access to I-5, in a community that offers amazing outdoor recreation and quick access to big city amenities.
Experience Woodland, WA:
- Nestled at the mouth of Lewis River and adjacent to the Columbia River, Woodland is situated 30 miles north of the Portland metro area, and is the southern gateway to Mountt St. Helens.
- Our Providers are deeply integrated with the community and have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- Enjoy a scenic drive to Mount St. Helens or to the Pacific Ocean!
- Washington state has no income tax.
- Our community has locally-owned specialty restaurants and shops, plus national chains such as Safeway, Walmart, Les Schaub, and a variety of grocery shopping options
- In Woodland, you'll also find the Love Street Playhouse with live performances
- The services include family practice, same-day care, select occupational health screenings, injured worker services: DOT and L & I physicals, medicinal pain management with Suboxone and limited ancillary services.
- The clinic will be open Monday-Friday, 8:00 - 5:00, with no call schedule at this time
- Four reasonably-sized exam rooms, one well-equipped procedure room, and ample waiting area.
- Strong clinic staff including two long-tenured MA's who are good ambassadors to the community.
- Medical home model with care teams and EPIC EMR
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- Loan Reimbursement Program for eligible providers
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan
- Two excellent health coverage options, plus vision and dental
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- CME reimbursement and relocation assistance
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit options and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
Sourcing Project Manager
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|