Urologist Needed for this Growing Group just 45 mins NE of Atlanta!
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Georgia, brings together more than 400+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners representing 30 specialties in over 70 locations. NGPG is an affiliate of Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS).
NGPG is currently recruiting an additional Urologist to join our growing Urology Group.
- Primary outpatient clinic and hospital are in Gainesville, GA (45 mins NE of Atlanta)
- Traditional Urology setting that will encompass a surgical and office practice
- Practice includes three Urologists (one primary Gainesville and two primary Braselton) with Advanced Practitioners
- ER Call – 1:6, with weekends being 1:5
- Gainesville facilities include 23 operating rooms with the ability to do robotics on the Da Vinci Xi
- Large referral network including primary care and other specialists
- EPIC EMR platform for both inpatient and outpatient
Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), is a not-for-profit community health system serving almost 1,000,000 people. Northeast Georgia Medical Centers has over 700 beds located between Gainesville, Braselton and Winder, Georgia. NGMC provides a wide array of healthcare services by a medical staff of over 950+ members that represent a vast range of primary and specialty care physicians.
Healthgrades has named Northeast Georgia Medical Center one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals for 2018 – one of only two hospitals in Georgia to get this honor.
NGPG offers Highly Competitive Compensation Plans, 401K Matching / 457B Plans and Life, Health & Disability Insurance. We are in the fourth fastest growing area in the country with activities for all ages including beautiful hiking, mountain bike trails and water sports on Lake Lanier.
For more information please contact Erica Morrison, Physician Recruiter at 770.219.3021 or atErica.Morrison@nghs.com
Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS) is a not-for-profit community health system dedicated to improving the health and quality of life of the people of Northeast Georgia. Through the services of a medical staff of more than 900+ physicians, the residents of Northeast Georgia enjoy access to the state's finest and most comprehensive medical services.
Healthgrades has named Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals for 2018 and only one of two hospitals in Georgia to get this honor. Also, NGHS has been named one of "Metro Atlanta’s Top 100 Workplaces" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) for 2011 - 2017.
Northeast Georgia Medical Center's expert level of care has been recognized on a national and statewide level including:
- Number one in Georgia and top 5% in the nation for Cardiac Care
- Accredited with Commendation by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer for Cancer Care
- CARF-accreditation for inpatient rehabilitation including stroke specialty care certification, one of the first in the nation
- American Society of Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence certification, and the first hospital in Georgia to offer gastric bypass surgery using the da Vinci robotic surgical system.
•Georgia’s #1 Heart Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Surgery Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Orthopedic Surgery Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Vascular Surgery Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Women’s Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Neurological Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Pulmonary Hospital