ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care trained physicians to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at
Brandon Regional Hospital in Brandon, FL.
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employees over 300 providers in 38 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 170 facilities in 20 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Opportunity Specifics – Brandon Regional Hospital
• 40-bed Medical/ Surgical Intensive Care Unit with Mandatory Intensivist Consult.
• Categorical internal medicine and transitional internal medicine residency programs.
• Teaching responsibilities with ACGME-accredited Internal Medicine Residency Program.
• 24/7 in-house Physician Coverage: 2 MDs day coverage/1 MD night coverage.
• 24/7 internal medicine resident coverage.
Community Information – Brandon, FL
Brandon sits at the confluence of four major highways, just east of Tampa, making it easily approachable by car from anywhere in Florida. The sugary sands of the Gulf of Mexico beaches are less than an hour away and the Magic Kingdom is only 90 minutes. Brandon has a little of everything. It’s ever growing community reflects diversity and forward motion with a strong sense of community and history.
Parks and green spaces abound, with outdoor tennis and basketball courts, skate parks, golf courses, bird-watching boardwalks, lakes for fishing and waterways for canoeing. Family friendly activities are plentiful; housing is affordable; and the people are wonderful! What more can you ask for in a community?
Please send a copy of your CV and a good time for us to talk for additional information.
Brandon Regional Hospital is a 438-bed acute care facility offering a number of specialty services including the Heart & Vascular Center, where the latest in cardiovascular surgery and minimally invasive techniques are performed, The Behavioral Health Center, The Women’s Center, which includes our Baby Suites and 22 bed neonatal intensive care unit, The Reflux Center and a designated Bariatric Center of Excellence.
To provide our patients with quality care through innovation, education and compassionate care.
As a compassionate community hospital, we will be the destination of exceptional care by exceptional people.
Brandon Regional Hospital is dedicated to providing quality, relationship-based care that promotes healing through:
Brandon Regional Hospital’s Promise to Our Patients
- To welcome you warmly by introducing ourselves and our role in your care
- To honor your cultural values and beliefs
- To provide you with kind, compassionate care to meet your personal needs
- To treat you with respect and dignity
- To provide you with a clean, safe and secure environment
- To protect your privacy
- To address your questions and concerns in a timely manner, by taking time to listen
- To communicate your plan of care and update you to any changes as they occur.
Certifications and Recognitions
- 3 Star Rating from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons, the highest rating given for excellence in cardiac surgery
- Aetna Institute of Quality® Bariatric Surgery Facility
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction for Cardiac Care
- Brandon Regional Hospital Receives Blue Distinction Center Designation for Quality for Orthopedic Care
- Center of Excellence by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Center of Excellence Designation by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Center of Excellence in Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery™ by The Surgical Review Corporation
- Designated Primary Stroke Center
- Get With The Guidelines Silver Plus Achievement for Stroke
- Intersocietyal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories
- Joint Commission Certified
- Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval™ for the following disease specific programs: acute myocardial infarction, coronary artery bypass graft, and heart failure.
- UnitedHealth Premium® Total Joint Replacement Specialty Center Program