ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for Critical Care Trained Physicians with experience leading teams and improving quality measures to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at JFK Medical Center in Atlantis, FL near West Palm Beach
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employs over 350 providers in 39 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 188,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 165 facilities in 19 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Opportunity Specifics – JFK Medical Center
- 18-bed Neurosurgical ICU, 18-bed CV ICU and 16-bed Med-Surg ICU
- New Neuro ICU Tower being built with expected 2020 completion adding 18 NCC beds
- 3 MDs during day shift of 7 am - 7 pm/ 1 MD and 1 APP on night shift 7 pm - 7 am
- University of Miami affiliated IM and surgery residency programs as well as palliative care and cardiology fellowships; additional residencies and fellowships being planned
- Teaching responsibilities with GME programs
Community Information – Atlantis, Florida
Built in 1959, the City of Atlantis, Florida, is located in Palm Beach County. The Atlantis Country Club and the Atlantis Golf Club are included in what is known as one of the most aesthetically beautiful country club communities in the United States.
With 834 acres, Atlantis, once known as Mulberry Farms, was owned by former State Senator Philip D. Lewis. During this time, Senator Lewis formed the Mission Company for the purpose of raising Brahman cattle. In 1958, Nathan Hunt and Paul Kintz purchased the 828-acre ranch and the remaining areas along Lantana Road. With engineers Brockway, Weber and Brockway, and designer Ernest L. Green, they sought to develop the community surrounding Atlantis.
Along with the permanent community, JFK Medical Center and surrounding doctor's offices have become the city's primary commercial industry.
Atlantis is just 5 miles off some of the best beaches in the US and only an hour away from all of the culture Miami has to offer! With easy access to West Palm Beach airport, Ft. Lauderdale airport and Miami International, it is ideal location to start your travels to any place in the world.
JFK Medical Center was originally named John F. Kennedy Hospital as the first memorial to our nation's 35th president in 1966. Growing with the community, JFK Medical Center has evolved into a multi-campus medical center, encompassing four convenient locations throughout Palm Beach County.
Our Main Campus in Atlantis is a 486-bed acute care medical and surgical facility known for its Comprehensive Services including: 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics.
JFK Medical Center North Campus, the latest addition to our family, is a 245-bed acute care hospital, with an adjoining 88-bed psychiatric unit, and a medical professional office building. JFK North is the largest provider of Behavioral Health services in Palm Beach County.
We also offer two off-site Emergency Rooms in Palm Beach Gardens and West Boynton Beach. These facilities offer 24 hour care for emergent conditions in adults and children, providing the same emergency treatment as our hospital based ER's, just closer to home. JFK Medical Center is committed to providing quality, cost-effective healthcare to the communities we serve.
Atlantis is a small community that is part of the large Palm Beach Metro area. Palm Beach, a mere three-blocks wide and 14 miles long, it is a barrier island connected to the mainland by three primary bridges in the center of town.
Whether you're interested in the family-oriented quiet streets and sandy beaches or want to experience the "Greenwich Village" lifestyle near Main Street, where a fanciful mix of old and new houses, along with apartments and condominiums, share the walking ambiance to small shops, grocers and a host of outdoor restaurants, there are endless possibilities.
• Accredited Chest Pain Center with
Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
• Advanced comprehensive stroke center
• Behavioral health services (adult)
• Breast MRI
• Cardiac catheterization & angioplasty
• Cardiac and vascular rehabilitation
• Cardiac rehabilitation
• Comprehensive cancer services
• Orthopedic and Spine Institute
• Diabetes certification from
• Diabetes management
• Digital mammography
and 3D tomosynthesis
• Emergency medicine
• Heart & vascular care
• Intraoperative radiation therapy
• Kid-friendly ER
• Kidney dialysis
• Neuroscience Institute
• Open heart procedures
• Rehabilitation center
• Robotic-assisted surgery
• Sleep disorders center
• Two off-site emergency rooms
• Weight loss surgery
• Wound care
We are pleased to continue to receive recognition as a quality hospital with our designations by the Joint Commission as a certified primary stroke center, as well as being recognized as one of the 2014 and 2015 Truven Health Top 50 Cardiovascular hospitals in the Country. This prestigious annual award honors hospitals that have led the way with superior performance in cardiovascular service in four key areas: outcomes of care, service-line efficiency, financial performance, and core measures alignment.
JFK Medical Center is committed to providing quality, cost-effective healthcare to the communities we serve.