Value-Based Primary Care in Desirable Southeast Coastal Locations!
Rethink the delivery of care with Partners in Primary Care
Partners in Primary Care is seeking experienced BC/BE Family Medicine, Geriatric and Internal Medicine physicians. Partners In Primary Care is a senior-focused group dedicated to quality rather than quantity. Our value-based care model aims to improve patients' quality of life. But there's more to it than that. Our physician partners flourish in a unique environment that supports their work-life balance, so they can offer the best in holistic care to patients. We currently have clinics in Greenville & Anderson, SC as well as Gastonia, NC. We will be opening new clinics in Charleston, SC and Savannah, GA in the summer of 2019.
Patient Focused Care is our Ultimate Goal:
- You will see 12-15 patients a day so you can treat more effectively
- Thrive in a value-based care model and improve patients' quality of life
- See variety in your caseload, from preventive care to chronic conditions
Balance Means Something Here:
- Take time off when you need to
- Enjoy a predictable schedule, including holidays, vacations and more
- Generous PTO
A Team-Based Approach with the Tech to Support It:
- Collaborate with colleagues & staff to offer a holistic method of care for seniors
- Use the best tools, technology and support to enhance your work
- Spend more time with patients and less time on administrative work
- Sign-on bonus
- Guaranteed base salary plus quarterly bonus incentive
- $3,500 CME allowance
- Minimal call
Sourcing Project Manager
At Partners in Primary Care (PIPC), we want to help people everywhere, including our associates, lead their best lives. We support our associates to be happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lies. We encourage our people to build relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our associates fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. At PIPC, we're seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our patients, and the healthcare industry as a whole.