Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician to join Group, Florida
• Board Certified/Board Eligible Pulmonary Critical Care Physician to join a Mulit-Specialty practice that has been in Englewood Florida for 10 years.
• Several Office locations in and around the Englewood Community
• Looking for a Physician that is interested in building a very busy practice and expanding the services of the existing practice in the community.
• Hospital call will be shared with other Physicians on staff
• Competitive salary and benefits package.
• Please forward a copy of your formal CV to be considered for this position.
Community Information-Englewood, Florida:
Located about an hour south of Sarasota and an hour and a half from Ft. Myers, Englewood was founded in 1896 as a fishing village. Although fishing still plays a part in the local economy, today the area around historic West Dearborn Street boasts home decor and antiques shops, unique restaurants, and a growing art scene.
This laid-back attitude, coupled with affordable real estate, makes this place popular with retirees, families looking for that small-town feel, and entrepreneurs.
The abundant coastline has inspired hundreds of artists to move to the area, and Englewood is now a self-proclaimed "art town," thanks in part to Lois Bartlett Tracy a nationally known artist from Englewood who established Artists Acres here in the 1950s as a place for creative people to live and work.
This 100-bed, acute care hospital provides exceptional healthcare to south Sarasota communities, serving more than 49 thousand patients in 2016. Located on the north end of the Haze Peninsula, Englewood is surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico with beautiful unspoiled beaches, world class fishing, and golfing. Englewood Community Hospital consistently ranks high in national quality measures and patient satisfaction.
The hospital has earned eight consecutive “A” Patient Safety rankings by The Leapfrog Group and is an accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and Primary Stroke Center, providing a full range of services including cardiology, emergency, joint care and orthopedics, general surgery, urology, gynecology, digital mammography, gastroenterology and teleneurology.
The hospital is proud of its high patient satisfaction scores and strives to create a culture that fosters compassion and kindness. For more information, visit www.EnglewoodCommHospital.com.