Anesthesia Critical Care Physician needed to join rapidly growing established Critical Care Intensivist program at MountainView Hospital in Las Vegas, Nevada. The facility is starting an Anesthesiology Residency Program in the next year so the ability to work with both anesthesia and internal medicine residents is available. There is a lot of opportunity for growth and career development at this facility. Las Vegas isn’t all about the Strip!
• 47 bed ICU unit with 12 SICU beds, 23 MICU beds and 12 NSICU beds
• Average census of 8-14 patients per day per provider
• Block scheduling
• 12 hour shifts
• Generous compensation package
• 401k with company match
• Bonus structure
• Relocation package
• Signing bonus
• Opportunity for career development including committee leadership
• MountainView Hospital serves Greater Northwest Las Vegas and Southern Nevada
• Our facility is a 340-bed acute-care teaching hospital providing intensive care, neurological services, surgical, heart care, emergency, orthopedic, oncology, women’s services and outpatient services.
• We are recognized for high patient satisfaction and for providing compassionate care to our community since 1996.
• We are an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Center.
ICC Management Model
While this position will be employed by MountainView Hospital, the Intensivist Program at the facility is managed by ICC Healthcare, the leading Intensivist group in the country. ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare prides itself on our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions that improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve.
MOUNTAINVIEW HOSPITAL - LAS VEGAS, NV
Year Established 1996
Specialties: Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery, Cardiology, Robotic Surgery, Neurology, Wound Care and Inpatient Rehabilitation
MountainView Hospital is a state-of-the-art, full-service medical facility located in the heart of Northwest Las Vegas, one of the fastest growing areas in the valley.
MountainView features nationally recognized programs including a top cardiovascular and thoracic center, the renowned Las Vegas Institute for Robotic Surgery, an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, urology, wound care and gynecological services, orthopedics, vascular care and an inpatient rehabilitation unit.
The Sunrise Health Graduate Medical Education Consortium, based at MountainView, trains the next generation of physicians and surgeons.
MountainView Hospital is recognized for high patient satisfaction and for providing quality and compassionate care to our community since 1996.
Be sure to tour our site www.mountainview-hospital.com. Our tour includes stops at our many departments, where detailed information may be found. Along the way you will meet members of our staff, volunteers, physicians on staff and friends of MountainView