PUD/CC group of four-members seeks a BE or BC associate to join for 2018
• Founded in 1993 by one of the original founders of HCA
• Referral base of 15 IMs within the group and a hospital Staff of 1,200 members
• Practice dedicated to 100% PUD/CC
• Interest in sleep can be accommodated (4-bed lab)
• Average 15 hospitalized patients daily/1-2 ICU consults, 8 office patients per working day.
• Call: 1:5 weekday/weekend
• Great support staff with an incredible administrative team
• Beautiful office space located in Medical Park of Centennial (self contained)
• State of the art equipment with office based diagnostics
• Financial: Employed - salary plus RVU production based compensation, ancillary service revenue as well. Extensive fringe benefits plan (including 401K/HCA contribution), sign-on and relocation
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at Centennial Medical Center, TriStar Sarah Cannon Cancer Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, one of the largest and most comprehensive private psychiatric facilities in Middle Tennessee. Around the clock care is also available at TriStar Ashland City Medical Center, a critical care access hospital in nearby Cheatham County. Opened in 2013, TriStar Spring Hill Emergency Room provides 24-hour emergency care for nearby Spring Hill and surrounding communities.
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com